How does FNB-V protect my personal information?
How does FNB-V collect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use,
we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures
include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your credit-worthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.